B2 Funding Makes Refinancing Easy
Finding the right loan to refinance your home is no simple task. Here at B2 Funding we do our best to make refinancing simple and straightforward. We always try to find out in the beginning what exactly your goals are in your refinance and how we are going to achieve them the best way.
If you have questions on which loan is best for you please don't hesitate to ask one of our Loan Originators at B2 Funding. Every borrower deserves to know their options and with us on your side we can find you the best loan solutions.
Types of Refinance Loans:
Learn more about B2 Funding's refinance options by clicking on the links below. You will find valuable information on the types of loans available and how they work. If you have questions about something you don't see here please contact us and we will do our best to answer them. It is almost impossible for us to answer every question that might be brought up so if you think something should be added here please mention either to a loan officer or in our blog.
Reasons to Refinance Your Home Loan:
- Monthly Payment Are Too High - Refinancing a mortgage can help you lower your payments by either extending the life of the loan or by finding a better rate. Spreading out your payments more could give you a substantial difference in what you owe monthly.
- Change Your Adjustable Rate To A Fixed Rate Mortgage - If you originally had an ARM or Adjustable Rate Mortgage you might have found that your loan rate increased after the introductory period was over. Refinancing into a fixed rate loan will guarantee the rate of the loan remains steady.
- Get Cash Out Of Your Home - Maybe you need to make home improvements or want to get some money out of your house. You can get a cash out loan to access the equity you have built up. Your new mortgage will be your current balance plus the additional money that you took out of your home.
- More Flexible Repayment Options - Perhaps your first mortgage came with repayment terms that no longer work for you (interest-only payments, restrictions against early payments, or a balloon payment). If you want to switch to an adjustable-rate or fixed-rate home mortgage, you can easily refinance into one.
- Save Money On Interest - If you experience an increase in income or finished paying off debt, you may have more cash at your disposal. You may want to use this cash to refinance your home mortgage into a shorter term. You'll have higher payments, but you can own your home faster, and in the long run, save money as you'll pay less interest.